This is a dish that I just happened to make up and after eating it my husband and I decide that it tasted a lot like Chicken Marsala! I hope you all enjoy this dish as mush as we do!
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Canned Olives (the small size)
- Fresh garlic (about 3 cloves)
- Fresh scallions (about 3 whole stocks)
- Goat Cheese (I used Raw Milk Cheddar Goat Cheese by Sierra Nevada Cheese Company)
- Button Mushroom (one container)
- Gluten Free Westchester Sauce (4 1/2 tbs)
- Glutens Free Balsamic Vinegar (2 1/2 tbs)
- Olive Oil (4 tbs and 2tbs)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (1 tsp)
- Italian Herbs (you need 1tbs and 1 tps)
- Preheat Grill
- Mix together the olive oil (4tbs), balsamic vinegar, westchester sauce, fresh ground pepper, and Italian herbs (1 tbs).
- Marinated the chicken with the mixture. Let sit for about 25 minutes. Then grill the chicken.
- While the chicken is grilling prepare the sauce.
- Chopper the button mushrooms into smaller pieces
- Grate the cheese about 1/4 of the block of cheese in a bowl and add the chopped scallions, minced garlic, a 1 tsp of the Italian herbs, and 1/4 can of the olives (just the olives at this time we will add the olive juice later).
- Heat a pan on the stove add about 2 Tbs of olive oil to the pan
- Once the pan is hot add the chopped mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes give or take.
- Add in about 1/2 the can of olive juice to the pan with the mushrooms. Let it heat up.
- Stir in the bowl with the cheese mixture.
- Reduce the heat to medium (about 5) put a lit on and let it all cook together. Stir occasionally.
- Once the chicken is done cooking plate and top with the mushroom topping. Serve hot.
This recipe is great with a little steamed rice and veggies on the side.